1. Having a clear vision for your life and a solid, actionable plan on paper
2. Checking off your bucket list so quickly you have to brainstorm more
3. Having highly supportive and successful close friendships
4. Feeling deep satisfaction daily, confident you're fulfilling your purpose
Without waiting til you're 65 and retired.
LIFE IS SHORT
Live in your full potential NOW
TOP 3 REASONS YOUR AREN'T LIVING YOUR DREAMS
1. You aren’t 100% sure what your dream life is. You've tried different jobs, majors, or travel; all to help “figure out what you want.”
2. You haven’t made it a priority. You’ve got bills to pay, you don't have TIME, you’re hoping your dreams will open the door for you?
3. You’re terrified. Your body's built to feel fear where you might experience pain. I mean, what if you FAIL? Nothing is worse, right??
You're not alone. Eventually most just eventually pick a career, allow it to fill their life and hoping one day they'll get to their bucket list.
I don't blame them! Feeling unsure about your life sucks.
But it doesn't have to be this way.
HI, I'M RACHEL
I'm Rachel, and I founded Life in Color. I know how it feels to spend years in doubt and frustration, trying to balance living a full life while still getting a paycheck.
I got my sticky little hands on any success/self-help books I could growing up. I was the guru of success, and living your dreams--I thought. The world seemed to be my oyster.
When I turned 18 it quickly hit that I didn't know what I actually wanted to "do". The cycle of trying to fearlessly go for my dreams then pausing my dreams to get a stable job was my life for 6 years until I finally hit a rock bottom. Some major changes occurred in my life that forced me to figure out what I truly wanted and why I wasn't living fully.
So I set off on a mission to find answers. With a new perspective, I dove into more programs, books, events and mentorships, and finally I hit gold. I realized that no matter how many goals and plans you make, you'll never have true success if you don't have confidence that you CAN and DESERVE TO. I was able to gain this confidence through key methods.
I became brave and decisive; I got on some planes, made a huge move, stuck to a routine and started a freakin’ BUSINESS... In 6 months I accomplished more of my big dreams than I had in 6 years. And it was so simple. I knew I had to help others get these results.
So I put together a program to instigate the most effective steps that shift a person from dreaming to living. That is how "Dream Life Workshop" was born!
YOUR TIME IS NOW
Step into your dream life
HOW DREAM LIFE WORKSHOP IS DIFFERENT
1. Using my WHY then HOW then WHAT Strategy we will take an opposite approach from so many goal-setting programs, that will give you confidence in knowing exactly what you want, with a true purpose.
2. With an action-based curriculum I will be there to hold your hand as you take a brave step into your dream life every. single. week.
*****************You will be stepping outside of your comfort zone******************
3. With specific & DEEP self-reflection assignments we will learn exactly what is holding you back, the core beliefs that source your hold-ups, and then I will train you how to shift your mindset, let go, and move forward.
4. As a 100% results driven program you will have not only weekly video calls with me 1:1, but also have daily (Mon-Fri) unlimited communication with me and lifelong access to the course materials.
DREAM LIFE WORKSHOP BREAKDOWN
Dream Life Workshop is a 9-week, results-driven coaching program that gives you 1-on-1 support to help you choose your goals and learn to take action; that means living your BEST life now.
You will receive:
9 weeks of detailed curriculum
Weekly 1:1 video calls
Daily support via email, Mon-Fri
Weekly personalized assignments
Access to materials for life
WANT TO WORK TOGETHER?
Click the button below to apply and book your 30 min Discovery Call with me. On the call, I’ll get to know you, ask some questions about your journey, and learn about your goals.
At the end of our call, 1 of 2 things will happen:
1: We’ll be a perfect fit, and I will extend an invitation to work with me as one of my clients, or
2. We might not be a perfect fit, in which case I will suggest something else you can do to achieve your goals and point you in the right direction, no obligations! :)
Let’s do this!